Mens' Breakfast - 2nd Saturday of each month at 8am
Ladies Fellowship - 3rd Saturday morning of each month from 10:30am to 12 noon
Beginning in September!
Twelve Women of the Bible -- based on teaching from Lysa Terkeurst
In this 12-session small group Bible study, Twelve Women of the Bible, Lysa TerKuerst, Elisa Morgan, Jeanne Stevens and other leaders look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve biblical women and what they mean for your life today. You’ll learn about the triumphs and failures of Mary Magdalene, Rebekah, Hannah, and nine other women, studying their lives and learning how to:- Apply biblical lessons to their own modern-day struggles- Live through their failures as well as successes- Draw near to God in a world filled with trials- Find lasting contentment- Overcome rejection and insecurity and much more
Each of the 12 sessions focuses on one biblical character (Rebekah, Abigail, Hannah, Gomer, Leah, Mary Magdalene, Mary of Bethany, Martha, The Woman at the Well, Mary the mother of Jesus, and The Syrophoenecian Woman). You’ll also discover lessons from each of these women that will help you persevere through the circumstances you are facing today.
1. Eve: Finding Lasting Contentment in the Truth (Lysa TerKeurst)
2. Rebekah: Breaking Free of Feminine Stereotypes (Jonalyn Fincher)
3. Leah: Overcoming Rejection and Insecurity (Naomi Zacharias)
4. Hannah: Surrendering in Waiting (Amena Brown)
5. Abigail: Dealing with Confrontation in Relationships
6. Gomer: Learning to Accept Unconditional Love (Jeanne Stevens)
7. Mary, Mother of Jesus: Moving from Comfort to Courage (Jeanne Stevens)
8. Mary Magdalene: Transforming from Outcast to Follower (Jonalyn Fincher)
9. Mary of Bethany: Putting Our Faith into Action (Elisa Morgan)
10. Martha: Finding Our Identity in Jesus (Amena Brown)
11. The Woman at the Well: Turning Our Messes into Messages (Lysa TerKuerst)
12. The Syrophoenician Woman: Approaching God with Persistency and Boldness (Naomi Zacharias)
Faith Bible Church
799 Mantua Grove Road
Thorofare, NJ 08086
Phone: (609) 506-3838
Stay tuned and check back often for more information about our exciting, growing church!
Like us on Facebook!